Family Child Care
Now contracting with Family Child Care providers in the Santa Maria, Lompoc, Santa Barbara and Goleta areas
We are looking to partner with community members that manage their own Family Child Care Centers. Our partners are required to provide an atmosphere that promotes the social, emotional, physical and cognitive development needed for children varying in age between 6 weeks to 5 years old, including those with special abilities and diverse backgrounds. Selected contractors will need space to create an environment of learning both indoors and outdoors so children can explore and play. Our centers provide a safe, healthy, nurturing and loving home rooted in educational fun.
Benefits of Contracting with CommUnify Family Child Care
• Our program is year round!
• Paid monthly for enrolled children with competitive rates
• We provide you with ongoing training and professional development opportunities
• A Family Child Care Creative Curriculum Complete Loaner box from Teaching Strategies
• Supplies provided for children, such as diapers gloves, and wipes
• Network with experienced providers
• Coordinator support with implementation of materials
• Family advocate support: connecting families with community resources
• Keep you up to date with Community care licensing regulations
• In-kind hours can be used as a tax deduction
• Apply for Career development funds to further your education
• Head Start children get dental screenings and fluoride from community dentists
• Head Start Children have ASQ screenings completed by us
Family Child Care Provider Requirements
• Valid Driver’s license
• Valid Social Security
• 1 year with family childcare license and experience with children between ages 6 weeks-5 years old
• Valid Associate Teacher Permit or Student Education Plan (Complete in 18 months from hire date to apply for teacher permit)
• CPR/First Aid Certified
• Mandated Reporter
• Good standing with Community Care Licensing
Please give us a call if you have any questions.
To contract with us please fill out our application form here and submit required documentation.
Contact Children's Services
Did You Know?
Clients served by Children's Services in 2020
Head Start Centers throughout the County