The Economic Empowerment program helps families with children 0 - 5 years of age learn financial strategies that encourage sustainable independence. Participants will leave with resources and tools that they can use to manage their family budget.
The program covers topics such as:
- Daily money management
- Budgeting tools and savings
- Basic credits and debits
- Have child 0-5 years of age
- Resident of Santa Barbara County
- Commitment of attending at least 4 appointments
- Willingness to learn and ask questions
Contact Community Services
• Email: Energyinfo@CommUnifySB.org
Did You Know?
Individuals have participated in the program since its inception in February 2019
of participants who completed the program demonstrated an increase in their financial well-being