Our Planned Giving program is an opportunity for you to create a legacy that continues to help support our programs and perpetuate sustainability for our quickly growing number of clients in need.
Each year we continue to expand and we need your support to continue to change lives.
Did you know that planned and estate gifts may provide these benefits?
- Lifetime income
- Income tax deduction
- Reduction of estate taxes and probate costs
- Avoidance or reduction of capital gains taxes
Did you know you can assign the following as gifts?
- Life Insurance
- Real Estate
- Other assets – in accordance with CommUnify’s Gift Policy
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What is Planned Giving?
- What is a Planned Gift Program?
- What are the benefits of Planned Gifts for Donors?
- What is the difference between Planned Gifts and Memorial Funds?
- See Sample language for Planned Giving →
- What are Charitable Gift Annuities (CGA)?
- What are Endowment Funds?
- How do I create an Endowment?
- See Sample Endowed Fund Agreement →
The preparation of wills and trusts needs an attorney's professional training. These examples are shown as a public service to provide information of a general nature only. For your specific circumstances, professional legal and tax advice should always be sought.
For more information, please contact our Development Department at 805-964-8857 extension #1105