Request for Proposals
January 20, 2023 5:00 PM
Grant Carmichael, Chief Financial Officer
805-964-8857 Ext. #1102
CommUnify invites qualified independent auditors having sufficient nonprofit and auditing experience in performing an audit in accordance with the specifications outlined in this Request for Proposal (RFP) to submit a proposal.
Your proposal is expected to cover the following services:
- Annual agency financial and compliance audit.
- All relevant and applicable program audits.
- Completion and filing of the agency 990 tax return.
- Annual 403(b) retirement plan audit.
- File or assist in filing extensions associated with the 990 tax return and/or 5500 filing, if needed.
There is no expressed or implied obligation for CommUnify to reimburse firms for any expenses incurred in preparing proposals in response to this request.
The specific details herein shall be considered minimum unless otherwise shown. The specifications, terms, and conditions included with this RFP shall govern any resulting engagement award(s) unless approved otherwise in writing by CommUnify.
See full RFP:
- Audit Services